# Step 1 – Install Metamask in your web browser:
- Go to https://metamask.io/
- Select the “Download” icon at the top right corner.
- Select the appropriate extension for your browser. Select “Install MetaMask”
- Create a password- Set up a secret phrase
-- Save your secret phrase somewhere safe (not online, but not locally where it can't be lost). -- Do not lose this!
-- Click “Next”, select the phrase in the correct order, and then select “Confirm”
- Once you see “Congratulations”, select “All Done”
Step 2 – Purchase Ethereum –
- You will need to purchase one Eth for each NFT that you want to purchase.
- You can purchase Ethereum from Coinbase using this link: Purchase using Coinbase.
- You can use your debit card to purchase, however you will have to wait up to 5 days to transfer it to your Metamask wallet, so be sure to do this a week prior to the mint.
Step 3 – Transfer Ethereum –
- Once you have purchased Ethereum, you will need to transfer the Ethereum to your newly created Metamask Wallet.
Step 4 – Mint your NFTs –
- Once the sale is live, visit the drop page where you will be able to connect your wallet and purchase your NFTs.
- Select the number of NFTs that you want to purchase and select 'Mint" (Max 5/wallet)
- Sign the transaction in your wallet “Verify the Details” before submitting.
- After 30-45 seconds you will see your NFT show up at the bottom of the page.
Step 5 – View on OpenSea –
- You may also go to OpenSea Servers to see the NFT in your wallet.